Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our Trip to Florida

The boys with thier Great Grandpa

Caleb loves his Great Grandma

Can't you see her smiling?

During our visit we went to see Rick and Greg. Here are the boys lounging on thier hammock.

The boys admiring one of the many Christmas Trees that Rick and Greg display in thier house. This particular tree had ornaments from The Wizard of Oz. Needless to say ths sparked thier interest and now love the movie.


After Christmas Jason had some time off from work so we took a long road trip to Georgia to see Dad and Martha and then down to Florida to see the rest of our family and friends. We had a wonderful time visiting with everyone.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Hi Melissa & Jason
I can't believe I finally got your email address again.
I have just viewed all of your beautiful pictures.
gramma does not have a computer right now but I will have her come over to see these pictures.
Your family is beautiful just like you.
I will be in touch
Love Aunt Mona & Uncle Mike